Welcome to the #AssetManagementBites.
Every Monday we will be sharing with you one of the numerous recommendations, best practices and advises (“bites”) from the “Solar Asset Management Best Practice Guidelines Version 1.0”.
The document was developed by SolarPower Europe with the contribution of Alectris. The “Solar Asset Management Best Practice Guidelines Version 1.0” is a resourceful guide addressing the commercial and financial management of solar investments, balancing the risks, opportunities, costs, and performance benefits. The document aims to encourage asset managers to keep their services consistent and at the highest level.
Chapter 9: DATA MANAGEMENT AND HIGH-LEVEL MONITORING
9.2. Types of data collected through the Asset Management Platform
To ensure a full picture of the performance of a project, Asset Managers rely on several sources of data or information. For each source, it is important what data the Asset Managers are collecting, at what frequency and when. Beyond this, it is also important to understand the necessity and relevance of collecting and aggregating such data.
Data is analysed and collected to enable good decision-making. To do so consistently requires good quality and reliable data. Data reliability can be enhanced through a data cleansing and data quality checking process via external data analysis services, should this not be possible or covered in the O&M scope.
It is important that the Asset Management Platform can generate consolidated reports with much of the data (detailed in upcoming #AMBites). There are reports, for example technical reports, that are needed on Plant level, but some high-level reports, like financial statements, are needed both on Plant as well as Portfolio level.
The upcoming Asset Management Bites will detail the key types of data that an Asset Management Platform should have access to.
- Click to see the #AssetManagementBItes 1 (Asset Management Platform)
- Click to see the #AssetManagementBItes 2 (Asset Management Platform functionalities)
- Click to see the #AssetManagementBItes 3 (Asset Management Platform – Reporting)
- Click to see the #AssetManagementBItes 4 (Asset Management Platform – Site construction due diligence and Optimisation of energy production)
- Click to see the #AssetManagementBItes 5 (Asset Management Platform – Regular updates and software reliability)
- Click to see the #AssetManagementBItes 6 (Asset Management Platform – Lifecycle Data Collection)
- Click to see the #AssetManagementBItes 7 (Asset Management Platform – Operational Risk Management)
- Click to see the #AssetManagementBItes 8 (Asset Management Platform – Deadline management)
- Click to see the #AssetManagementBItes 9 (Asset Management Platform – Health and safety records)
- Click to see the #AssetManagementBItes 10 (Asset Management Platform – Incident records)
About ACTIS ERP
ACTIS meets the requirements of the Asset Management Platform described in the “Solar Asset Management Best Practice Guidelines Version 1.0″. Moreover, ACTIS was certified with the Solar Best Practices Mark developed by SolarPower Europe.
To learn more about our oftware request ACTIS demo!