Cookies are small files stored via your web browser onto the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. They are used for several different reasons, such as:
- Storing your preferences
- Analytics on website engagement
Cookies are completely secure and never used to identify you directly or to retrieve passwords.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies(Internet Explorer);
Which Cookies Does Alectris Use?
- Analytics cookie
- Registers each visitor’s number of visits, the start and end time of the visit and which site the visitor arrives from.
- Social Buttons – Social cookie
- The social buttons at the bottom of the sites add cookies from LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. These cookies are used by those sites.
- Marketing Automation
- The marketing automation platform that we use it tracks information relative to campaigns that we send. It tracks only indirect information about you that cannot be used to identify or contact you directly unless you have also filled out a form on our website.
- This is our CRM platform, it tracks forms that are submitted on our website and stores information based on your form submission.
We are committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Upon request, the Data Protection Officer at Alectris (firstname.lastname@example.org) would be happy to provide you with information as to whether – and if so, which – personal data we store in relation to you. Should your personal data be incorrect, you may have this rectified immediately. Any such information or modification is free of charge.
As for your rights, you are entitled to revoke your consent to use your personal data in the future, in whole or in parts. Should you desire to do so, we will delete or block your relevant data. In order to assert such rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer.
Please feel free to direct any questions, comments, or complaints regarding this privacy statement to the Data Protection Officer at Alectris.