Welcome to the #AssetManagementBites.
Every Monday we will be sharing with you one of the numerous recommendations, best practices and advises (“bites”) from the “Solar Asset Management Best Practice Guidelines Version 1.0”.
The document was developed by SolarPower Europe with the contribution of Alectris. The “Solar Asset Management Best Practice Guidelines Version 1.0” is a resourceful guide addressing the commercial and financial management of solar investments, balancing the risks, opportunities, costs, and performance benefits. The document aims to encourage asset managers to keep their services consistent and at the highest level.
Chapter 9: DATA MANAGEMENT AND HIGH-LEVEL MONITORING
9.1.9. Health & safety records
The Asset Manager must ensure that adequate records are kept in the Asset Management Platform to ensure and demonstrate that relevant H&S standards and requirements are set and maintained.
It is expected that a set of metrics will be agreed between parties to allow the reporting of events on site and encourage and judge adherence to standards and incremental improvements to the systems and associated standards.
Health and safety records include information about the Personal protective equipment (PPE) used while visiting the plants. A checklist in Asset Management Platform ensures the compliance of the PPE of a team working on site with set requirements.
- Click to see the #AssetManagementBItes 1 (Asset Management Platform)
- Click to see the #AssetManagementBItes 2 (Asset Management Platform functionalities)
- Click to see the #AssetManagementBItes 3 (Asset Management Platform – Reporting)
- Click to see the #AssetManagementBItes 4 (Asset Management Platform – Site construction due diligence and Optimisation of energy production)
- Click to see the #AssetManagementBItes 5 (Asset Management Platform – Regular updates and software reliability)
- Click to see the #AssetManagementBItes 6 (Asset Management Platform – Lifecycle Data Collection)
- Click to see the #AssetManagementBItes 7 (Asset Management Platform – Operational Risk Management)
- Click to see the #AssetManagementBItes 8 (Asset Management Platform – Deadline management)