Your privacy is very important to us; accordingly, we have developed this policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. Please read this policy carefully, along with our Terms and Conditions.
Who Are We?
Alectris delivers asset care innovation for the global renewable energy industry. With our award-winning software, ACTIS, we empower owners with full control of their portfolios to realize worry-free, high performing assets.
Information We Collect
Alectris collects information about you when you contact us via the forms on our website. We also collect information when you voluntarily contact one of our employees through email, phone or other communication resources.
What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kind of personal data:
- Information you provide us, including your first name, last name, company and work email address.
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of our sites (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);
- Any other information that you choose to send us (which may include your name, address, telephone number and/or email address, company name) (including, for example, the information provided as part of events bookings, or in response to a job vacancy, which may include references, or simply information provided in email correspondence).
What We Do with The Information We Gather
We gather this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may periodically send promotional emails about the news of Alectris or other information which we think may be of interest to you, using the email address provided by you.
- Send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to improve our products and services as per your requirements and interests.
- Process job applications
- Personal information of an applicant will be deleted after 12 months of inactivity.
- Alectris may analyse your personal information to create a customized profile in order to contact you with only the information that is relevant to you. We may use data from external sources when it is available, in order to customize your profile more effectively.
- To provide our services and operate our business to meet your needs
- We may use your information to operate our business, including providing services you requested, provide you with support related to our services, and to help us protect our services, including to combat fraud and protect your data.
Third-Party Service Integration
We may share your information, including personal information and usage data, with third-party service providers who perform various functions to enable us to provide our services and help us operate our business, such as website design, sending email communications, fraud detection and prevention, customer care, or performing analytics. The contracts with these third parties require them to maintain confidentiality of the personal information we provide to them, only act on our behalf and under our instructions, and not use this personal information for purposes other than the product or service they are providing to us or on our behalf.
Alectris may share your information with courts, law enforcement agencies, or other government bodies when we have a good faith belief we are required or permitted to do so by law, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, to protect our company, or to respond to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, or other law enforcement request.
Transferring Data Outside Europe
As part of the services offered to you through this website, the information which you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Union (“EU”). By way of example, this may happen if any of our servers are from time-to-time located in a country outside of the EU. These countries may not have data protection laws similar to the European Union. By submitting your personal data, you are agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing. If we transfer your information outside of the EU in this way, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this policy.
If you use our services while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those services.